Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I'm reading

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Most of us at AHT are avid readers, and we just don't get to write about all the books we love in the magazine. I wanted to share with everyone what I am reading now... "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" by David Sedaris. The author is going to be in Memphis speaking at the Germantown Performing Arts Center in April and I am going, so I wanted to do some reading before I went. I picked this one up in the Atlanta airport over the weekend and haven't been able to put it down since! (I read almost half of it on the plane, but we were stuck on the runway for 3 hours because of snow). It is hilarious and a little off beat- it is my kind of read! It is a collection of essays about his life and his family (who are definitely a bunch of characters). I'm almost done with it, so I'll be on the hunt for my next book soon.
Go pick up a copy of "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" today!
-Nikki Aviotti

Check back soon for more about what we are reading!